#105 RECOMMENDATIONS FOR REDUCING EXPOSURE TO XENOESTROGENS
Guidelines to minimize your personal exposure to xenoestrogens:
- Use chemical free, biodegradable laundry and household cleaning products.
- Choose chlorine-free products and unbleached paper products (i.e. tampons, menstrual pads, toilet paper, paper towel, coffee filters).
- Use a chlorine filter on shower heads and filter drinking water
- Reduce the use of plastics whenever possible.
- Do not microwave food in plastic containers.
- Avoid the use of plastic wrap to cover food for storing or microwaving.
- Use glass or ceramics whenever possible to store food.
- Do not leave plastic containers, especially your drinking water, in the sun.
- If a plastic water container has heated up significantly, throw it away.
- Don’t refill plastic water bottles.
- Avoid freezing water in plastic bottles to drink later.
Health and Beauty Products
- Avoid creams and cosmetics that have toxic chemicals and estrogenic ingredients such as parabens and stearalkonium chloride.
- Minimize your exposure to nail polish and nail polish removers.
- Use naturally based fragrances, such as essential oils.
- Use chemical free soaps and toothpastes.
- Read the labels on condoms and diaphragm gels.
- Avoid all pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides.
- Choose organic, locally grown and in-season foods.
- Peel non-organic fruits and vegetables.
- Buy hormone-free meats and dairy products to avoid hormones and pesticides.
At the Office
- Be aware of noxious gas such as from copiers and printers, carpets, fiberboards, and at the gas pump.
These are great recommendations to stay healthy and help prevent your kids from developing problems. However, if you are already experiencing issues like chronic fatigue, infertility, low libido, erectile dysfunction, sleep problems, menstrual problems, and anxiety or depression, it won’t be enough to heal your body and return to optimal function.
A saliva test will tell you exactly how your glandular and reproductive systems are functioning. It will also tell us what supplements and when and how much you need to take to help your body restore balance, function optimally and heal your infertility and other issues.
This helped my wife and I get pregnant with our 2nd daughter, and that is why we are now offering it in our West Bend Chiropractic and Natural Healing Center. I want to help people the same way I was helped.
Call today for your evaluation! 262.334.8188.